Frequently Asked Questions
Our Promise to Our Collectors
- The Bradford Exchange take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of its products, we promise your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
- Shop with confidence knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us within 14 calendar days
- We promise there is never any commitment for you to purchase any further items from a collection.
- Each and every coin we send to you, is sent without any obligation on your part. This means we 100% guarantee you do not have to keep any issue you don’t absolutely love.
- We make it easy for you to complete your collection by reserving any subsequent coins in the collection for you, which means no more gaps in your prized collections and no risk of future price increases or sell-outs.
Where do you deliver?
- We currently deliver to anywhere within the U.K. including Northern Ireland. Please note, express delivery is not available for offshore addresses. Please allow extra time for delivery to remote and rural areas.
How long will delivery take?
- We will only process your payment once your item is being despatched to you.
- If an item is in stock, we aim to deliver your order directly to your door within 8 to 10 working days.
- Sometimes items may take longer to be despatched than anticipated and we work closely with our manufacturers to ensure delivery times are kept to a minimum. We will advise you if there is a delay with your order within 28 days of you placing it.
- If the delivery is with Royal Mail and you’re not at home when they try to deliver your item(s), they will leave a delivery card explaining how to collect it from your local sorting office.
- If the delivery is with a courier and you are not at home at the time of delivery, they will leave a delivery card for you to contact them so you can re-arrange a more convenient time for them to deliver your item(s).
How do I change or cancel my order?
- If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order, change your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team on 0333 003 1545. Our lines are open Monday-Friday – 9am-5pm and Saturdays – 9am-4pm. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
- We will do our best to cancel your order before it leaves our warehouse. However, depending on whether your order has already been selected for despatch it may not be possible to cancel your order in which case please follow the procedure for returning an order to us.
What is your returns policy and procedure?
- All purchases are backed by Bradford Exchange’s 14-day approval, no-quibble money-back guarantee.
- We offer an easy-returns service should you decide not to keep an item just send it back to us within 14-days and owe nothing.
- If you would like to return your product, please contact our friendly UK Customer Service Team on 0333 003 1545, or you can simply print out the return label by clicking here and follow the instructions printed on the label.
- All returns must be returned in their original condition, with all original packaging (including the original display cases, outer protective boxes, certificates of authenticity, etc.). Any free or bonus promotional items associated with your purchase must also be returned at the same time.
- You will be required to provide proof of purchase from the Bradford Exchange (i.e. your invoice or receipt).
- Once we receive the returned item/s we will automatically process your refund. Refunds will be provided in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase and may take up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned items.
Why do we offer a saving on the first coin in a set?
- We believe this is the best way to introduce you to a collection and trust that this first coin will assure you of the quality of craftsmanship and convince you that this is a collection not to be missed.
How our collections work:
- By purchasing the Battle of Britain 80th Anniversary £5 coin you will be guaranteed access to the remaining five coins in the Battle of Britain 80th Anniversary Coin Set, each coin will be sent entirely on approval at just £39.95 +£3.99 postage and packaging service.
- The Bradford Exchange applies stringent quality controls to all its coins and you have the added assurance that every issue is sent on 14-days approval. There is no risk and no commitment to buy – you can view each coin before making up your mind whether to add it to your collection.
- Each of the future coins will be sent to you to view entirely on approval and without obligation, at approximately 3-4 weekly intervals on The Bradford Exchange 14-day home approval service.
- You can relax knowing that you will be able to complete your set, easily and affordably, should you choose to do so. You’re not at risk of an increase in the price on the remaining commemoratives in the set, nor will you miss out due to an edition sell-out.
- For your convenience you do not need to order each coin separately – simply pay for the editions you choose to keep as and when you receive them. If you have paid by credit or debit card, we will use the same payment method for subsequent issues. If you wish to amend your payment instructions, you may do so at any time.
What if I don’t want any more coins or change my mind about the collection?
- We make it easy for you to opt-out of any collection. Should you, at any time, not wish to continue with a collection – simply call us on 0333 003 1545. Our lines are open Monday-Friday – 9am-5pm and Saturdays – 9am-4pm.
- Or send us an email to [email protected] with your customer number and we will cancel your collection. You may also contact our customer services team in writing at: The Bradford Exchange, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, 47 Regent Road, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent ST1 3JJ
- All purchases in a collection, from the first issue to the last are backed by Bradford Exchange’s 14-day approval, no-quibble money-back guarantee. If you decide not to keep any issue in the collection that we have sent to you just send it back to us within 14-days and owe nothing. Please follow the steps in our easy-returns service as outlined above.
Am I committed to buying any further coins?
- No. In fact, you aren’t even committed to buying this first coin. If, after receiving it you decide it is not for you, simply return it to us, within 14 days, for a refund.
- Similarly, each coin in the set will be sent to you to view entirely on approval and without obligation, at approximately monthly intervals. You only need to pay for the coins you wish to keep and may stop collecting at any time; just call us to let us know.
- We promise you do not have to keep any coin that you don’t absolutely love.
My query isn’t answered above, how can I contact the Bradford Exchange?
- The easiest and quickest way to answer your query is to send us a note via our Contact Us page.
- You can send us an e-mail at [email protected]
- Or call our friendly UK customer service team on 0333 003 1545, Calls to 0333 numbers are chargeable at local rates from both UK landline and mobile phones but they are also included in most network providers’ “free minutes” packages. Our UK call centre’s opening hours are: Monday-Friday – 9am-5pm and Saturday – 9am-4pm.
- If you would like to contact us by post, please write to us at:
The Bradford Exchange, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, 47 Regent Road, Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent ST1 3JJ.